Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Re: [Electric Boats] database(s)

 

Thanks Miles. How do I update my entry?

Mark
Santa Cruz

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Myles Twete" <matwete@...> wrote:
>
> I migrated the 4 records in your database to the other and deleted your
> database.
>
> If folks would look at and update their records there, it'd be great.
>
> -Myles Twete, moderator
>
>
>
> From: electricboats@yahoogroups.com [mailto:electricboats@yahoogroups.com]
> On Behalf Of Steve Dolan
> Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 3:10 AM
> To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: RE: [Electric Boats] database(s)
>
>
>
>
>
> Yes both were done at the same time so I'll delete the one I posted.
>
> Steve in Solomons MD
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: electricboats@yahoogroups.com <mailto:electricboats%40yahoogroups.com>
> [mailto:electricboats@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:electricboats%40yahoogroups.com> ] On Behalf Of Tom
> Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 11:24 PM
> To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com <mailto:electricboats%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [Electric Boats] database(s)
>
> Thanks for getting the database established.
>
> Can we use just one, and trash the other?
>
> And consider giving DOD when giving range or duration data.
>
> I'll be adding my launch to the database once the dust settles a bit.
> I expect many others will also.
>
> -Tom
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment