Monday, March 8, 2010

[Electric Boats] Re: New member 'hello'

 

Welcome Anne,

I am guessing you are near the Atlantic? If you name a town or marina, I bet there are e-sailors near enough to give you some hands-on practical experience. Your boat is a perfect size for an economical and safe green marine repower, and this group has nearly 10,000 years of experience doing what you intend.

I am on the wrong coast, near San Francisco. I would be happy to help in words, though I strongly recommend a ride.

Mark Stafford
e-Herreshoff 55

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "amracel" <amracel@...> wrote:
>
> Hi folks -
>
> I'm the proud owner of a CAL 2-29. The diesel in it has been trying to die on my for two winters now. Being a Prius owner, I started looking to see if could replace the diesel engine with something more green. I happened upon this group and am hoping to gain a bit of wisdom before making the plunge.
>
> Anne Racel
> 4 Degrees
> http://boatjournal.stuffandjunk.net
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment