Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Electric Boats

 

Hello Mark,
 
I am very mobile. Currently I am in St. Louis, but shortly will be in Brazil, and then back to the US in Galveston, Tx. I am looking at a couple of boats there in the 40ft range. My two top contenders of all the boats I've looked at.  Still haven't put any money down yet so open to suggestions. I am a true blue water sailor so the boat will have to meet those qualifications. No coastal cruisers.
 
Best regards,
James


From: Angela <mstafford@natca.net>
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, March 31, 2010 12:20:10 PM
Subject: [Electric Boats] Re: Electric Boats

 

Welcome James!

Are you looking for, or have you already found, your next sailboat? And where in the world are you? There may be some folks local to you that would be of mutual benefit.

Mark Stafford
H55 in the San Francisco Bay

--- In electricboats@ yahoogroups. com, James Cheney <creationworks@ ...> wrote:
>
> I am very pleased to have found that their is a group dedicated to the implimentation of electric drive on boats, particularly sailboats. It is an area of interest of mine, and something I have been planning to do for some time. This will be an invaluable resourse to help me accomplish this. I will be converting my next sailboat to electric drive and hit the high seas. Cheers to you all!
>


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment