Wednesday, March 31, 2010

[Electric Boats] Re: buying a Torqeedo 1003

 

Hey, I am a gold miner in washington state....well, we don't actually have much good gold left and the lawmakers have such strict rules here that really it is pointless...I really want to spend a summer in Alaska prospecting though. Is that Nome beach gold you mine?

I have never ridden in a portaboat but I would guess if a 2 or 3 hp gas outboard would move it then the 1003 would do just as well. You need to consider if you just want to use it for short hops or if you plan to be out all day in it (in which case you would need more batteries or some way of recharging it). I plan on using it as a light auxillary on my 17 foot Montogomery sailboat.

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, willoyaboy <no_reply@...> wrote:
>
> Hi-I have a portaboat 14 ft. I'm thinking of buying a torqueedo 1003 (same as you) reply if you can give me more inside info whether it's a good matchup I'm a gold miner out of nome alaska
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment