Wednesday, March 31, 2010

[Electric Boats] Re: buying a Torqeedo 1003

 

Hi-I have a portaboat 14 ft. I'm thinking of buying a torqueedo 1003 (same as you) reply if you can give me more inside info whether it's a good matchup I'm a gold miner out of nome alaska

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Roland" <lightdoesnotage@...> wrote:
>
> Hi guys,
>
> I have a Torqeedo 1003 on order for my Montgomery 17 sailboat and while I wait I was curious if any of you have had the chance to try this model yet? It seems to have had several improvements over the 801 model (submersible, quieter, larger power/battery) so I am excited to see how it works. I mostly only use my 2.5HP yamaha to launch and retrieve, so it is possible the Torqeedo could become the primary and the yamaha relegated to backup. The 2.5HP at 3/4 throttle pushes my M17 at about 4.5 to 5kts depending on conditons.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment