Friday, May 13, 2022

Re: [electricboats] LifePo4 build questions

Instead of purchasing a BMS of unknown quality and a 36-volt charger that would only be used on the boat, I decided to purchase an iCharger X12.  This is a 30 amp 12s charger/discharger that balances at 2 amps. It looks like a nice charger and I can use it in my R/C hobby for charging my 10s 5000mah lipo cells in my F3A pattern plane, or a 12s in my helicopter.  Presently I use a 6s dual charger and have to configure packs in a way that I can charge them 6s at a time. 
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#31939) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment