Thursday, March 10, 2016

[Electric Boats] Re: What can I expect from electric setup.

 

Okay, Paul, no problem. But before you proceed, wait for the dissenting opinions. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people on this board, as well as many who are not, and everybody has their own approach to a  problem and their own opinion. Some guys just parrot the conventional wisdom which actually is often the best way. Some guys have wayout radical ideas that might or might not actually work. Some guys are very meticulous and they want to model and quantify everyting to the 5th decimal place and tell you exactly what you theoretically need. This is just how I would approach the problem, and my financial status figures greatly in my approach to things, and sometimes has me doing things in a less than optimum manner simply because I can't afford to do it the "right" way. I think I am right. Someone else might think I am wrong, and prove it, too.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail App
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use, Yahoo Mail app today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment