Thursday, March 3, 2016

[Electric Boats] Re: thunderstruck kit with this browning gear drive?

 

Awesome info thanks! The thunderstruck motor is a me1305 motor. The reason for 36 volt was the recommendation of electricyacht the 36 volt would turn the prop at around 6 to 700 rpm at full throttle with the 2.24 reduction and that would suit my current prop perfectly. I dis not take the charger into consideration when I decided to go 36 volt.... need to look into that more. The boat is a launch that is light and will be used in protected waters at low speeds for short periods of time so after talking to electricyacht and thunderstruck 36 volt seemed like a good option
My bigest confusion at this point is weather or not the reduction on ebay will work or not. I think the mounting will work but there seems to be lots of different part numbers online with what look like the same specs!

__._,_.___

Posted by: boboznutz@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment