Monday, February 9, 2015

Re: [Electric Boats] LiFePO4 pricing

 

I respect your opinion and understand your POV.
However, my experience says otherwise.

So does just about ever single study and website and business plan that
deals with batteries and electric storage for vehicles of all types.

On 09/02/2015 17:04, boat_works@yahoo.com [electricboats] wrote:
>
> "For actual comparisons, you need to look at manufacturers prices at
> source, over time."
>
> I disagree.
>
> I would say that, for useful comparisons, you need to look at actual
> purchase prices for the end user. That is what I have done.
>
> Lithium prices, purchased in the quantities used by the typical
> boater, is not becoming less expensive.
>
> -Tom
>

--
-hanermo (cnc designs)

__._,_.___

Posted by: Hannu Venermo <gcode.fi@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment