Sunday, May 16, 2010

[Electric Boats] 40' Catamaran for sale

 

I'm selling my 40' catamaran which I was in the middle of converting to electric.

It's located in Gregg Neck Boatyard north of Galena MD.

Asking $4500 as is.
It's 40' long, 15' beam, 2' draft.

Hulls are in good shape. The cabin and deck have some rot and need patching or replacing.
I am in the middle of replacing them. It was built in the mid 60's with glass over wood. The hulls were glassed over 3 years ago

I've had it 2 years and it's been on the water for all of that time with no problems.

The stb hull takes on some water through leaks in the deck when it rains.

46' mast with rigging and boom are in good shape. Everything works.

It has an Atomic 4 diesel that I haven't tried to start. It was running 3 years ago but I've been focused on other things.

It has a 2 burner propane stove with oven and dual power refrigerator.

2 twin size berths off each hull.

I'm usually down on the weekends when the weather's good. Check with the yard manager for location. It's the only catamaran in the yard.

David
954 614 3864 (c)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment