Friday, March 5, 2010

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Delta Q chargers

 

I got mine from American Custom Golf
They don't show them on the website.
 
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Eric
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 1:04 PM
Subject: [Electric Boats] Re: Delta Q chargers

 

Denny,

Can you provide an online source for Delta Q chargers? I couldn't find any information about retail vendors on the manufacturers website.

Thanks,
Eric

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "dennis wolfe" <dwolfe@...> wrote:
>
>
> I have an EU2000, when plugged into my Delta-Q 1Kw 48 volt charger it puts 18 amps into the string of (8) 6v batteries. The charger is putting out 57 volts so that's exactly 1Kw. It's probably pulling 1100 watts from the EU2000, well below its 1600 watt continuous capacity.
>
>
> The Harmony 25 launch will go about 5.5 mph on that 18 amps.
>
> Works like a charm.
>
> Denny
>
>
>
> I've seen some post on this group that they can run their Honda 2000 generator plugged into their shore power plug and use their battery charger to "limp" home. I'm wondering about the numbers.
>
>
>
> If I have a quad battery charger (eg Pro Charge) rated at 15 amps per battery (
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment