Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Re: [Electric Boats] Do new batteries need to be broken in?

 

How can you know when you are at 40%? Under load, the batteries are always lower than "resting state" voltage - which is what everyone says to measure - so how do we figure out what 40% is? Should we estimate from amp-hours and capacity?

thx

-Keith

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Pemberton

"...in my book, 40% charge, I like running to 50% charge on my investment. I then will start the genset if I must go further."

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Mental Health

Learn More

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment