Monday, July 27, 2009

Re: [Electric Boats] Abusive and dangerous Re-Epower technical specification

 

As if to prove my point...

http://www.sail-world.com/USA/Images-from-Frisco:-Savage-Beauty-ravaged/59458

(I was out Saturday as well - not fighting the 4+kt flood. I heard the call on VHF and figured it was a fishing boat. Luckily everyone off safe)

-Keith

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "aweekdaysailor" <aweekdaysailor@...> wrote:

> That's why I keep my boat confined to the SF Bay and won't go offshore anymore.
>
> -Keith

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment