Tuesday, July 28, 2009

[Electric Boats] 1986 Catalina Capri 18 sailboat gone electric!

 


On 7/08/09 I bought a classic. Needs a complete refit, but I'll enjoy
that.

Here's a blog for chronicling the restoration. Link
<http://a1986catalinacapri18restoration.blogspot.com/>

7/27/09 I bought a used(3 times) MotorGuide SW54 HT Electric outboard.
Link
<http://sites.mercurymarine.com/portal/page?_pageid=125,67416&_dad=porta\
l&_schema=PORTAL
>

It was the secondary motor on a friend's larger boat. I need to create a
great electrical system aboard.

First I'll use a 120v plug-in charger.

What would you all suggest? Then I'll go solar later on.

Ahhh, no fumes, noise, or...

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Dog Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about dogs.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment