Saturday, December 19, 2020

Re: [electricboats] Cs30 Thunderstruck conversion

Jesper,
The pair of turnbuckles that I'll be using as stabilizers and for angular fine-tuning, is one I found on Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KTHF1M6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
[BTW, the charity I'm supporting with my 'Smile.Amazon' purchases is the Rudolf Steiner School Association of Ann Arbor..]
Too bad I'd had the custom welding done to rework the Thunderstruck mounting brackets *before* you'd shared the links to the on-line laser cutting!  I likely spent more than I might have, and I've got the winter to learn one of those CAD programs!   :-)
Cheers!
[-tv]
Cape Dory 27
'Grace O'Malley'
On the hard at Monroe, Michigan
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#31068) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment