Sunday, November 15, 2020

Re: [electricboats] Thunderstruck

Thanks all for the feedback. I decided to follow the advice and use belt and toothed wheels to give me flexibility. I also have a variable pitch 19" prop so have adjustment there.
The ME1616 motor I'm told has max rpm of 1800rpm at 48V although Thunderstruck have unconfirmed feedback from a customer that 2200rpm has been achieved. Will experiment once installed and happy to share if anyone interested.
I also checked kit elec shop . com - they have very similar kits to Thunderstruck. However I found Thunderstrucks prices better even including shipping, which was incredibly quick.
Now to get the bracket made and install over the winter ready for testing in the spring.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#30878) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment