Saturday, November 28, 2020

Re: [electricboats] Battery Cables?

I used 2/0 marine cables. I have a 10kw drive and I generally cruise using 48 volts at 30 to 50 amps. 
The Ancpr cables resist corrosion so you won't get hot spots that could be a fire source.
I realize that you may have to fit your budget between the best and let's get cracking. 

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020, 10:16 AM William Shannahan via groups.io <shannahanwilliam=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
So I have the 10kw kit and my batteries on the way. I was looking at West Marine for battery cable, I am unsure what gauge I should use. Also there was a wide price variance for what appear to be the same gauge cable. Is there a reason to pay 13 dollars a foot for Ancor cable?

Thanks,
Willie

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#30918) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment