Monday, November 30, 2020

Re: [electricboats] Repowering a 55' sailboat - Tentative Design

Jerry, yes, I'm working with Alex at Basen: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/4pcs-3-2V-Lifepo4-batteries-prismatic_62555251991.html

They have only a 1C discharge and I'm putting 48 in series, so I'll only be able to pull 280 Amps total. At 154V that gives me a nominal max of 43kW which should be enough for even relatively demanding needs. (The motor/controller can handle 500 Amps, so I'm not using the full potential.)
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#30933) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment