Friday, November 27, 2020

Re: [electricboats] Battery Cables?

I've had good luck with www.customboatcables.com. It's pretty cheap by the foot and you can get lugs and shrink on the ends as well. It's marine grade so tinned and all, the crimps and shrinks were all good in my case. Prices are very fair. 

/Jesper 

On Nov 27, 2020 10:16, "William Shannahan via groups.io" <shannahanwilliam=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
So I have the 10kw kit and my batteries on the way. I was looking at West Marine for battery cable, I am unsure what gauge I should use. Also there was a wide price variance for what appear to be the same gauge cable. Is there a reason to pay 13 dollars a foot for Ancor cable?

Thanks,
Willie

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#31014) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment