Friday, November 6, 2020

[electricboats] Torqeedo Sol Canada question

Hello Phil Boyer,

I have a Redwing 18 displacement power cruiser, 1200 lbs I'm told, that I'm converting to electric propulsion.  My initial path is to use an 80lb trolling motor that I'm carving up for the purpose, but I've enjoyed your videos and I'm curious about your experiences with the Torqeedo 2r.  It's the Torqeedo I can afford and I'd prefer to stay at 24V if possible, for reasons that probably only make sense to me.  Your use case is pretty similar to mine but I'm curious if you know the displacement of your boat?  

Very well done videos!

Thanks,
Bill
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#30866) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment