Monday, November 30, 2020

Re: [electricboats] Repowering a 55' sailboat - Tentative Design

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 04:09 AM, Steve Dolan wrote:
I’m running the Calb batteries (48) with the ORION BMS and a EVIC monitor. Advanced Motor Controllers. Very happy with the setup.
That's great to hear!  I looked closely at the Orion BMS and am still considering it. But I like the idea of having the charging system and BMS be all Thunderstruck, just for the (potentially) simpler integration. However, given the limitations of the Thunderstruck, I'll need to get a CAN logger if I want to capture all my CAN traffic.  I might have needed to anyway.  
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#30934) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment