Wednesday, June 24, 2015

[Electric Boats] series-wound DC motor

 

Hi all,


About to start an electric refit of a Tartan 27 sailboat.  I have a friend with a Advanced DC K91-4003 motor - series wound brushed DC motor who will make me a deal on it.  It's got plenty of power, and I have no problem with brushes (it would take me 20 seasons to wear out a set - I sail more than motor), but I'm having a hard time finding a suitable controller.  I think the motor came from a forklift, so there must be some manufacturer out there making controllers for this motor, but I have a hard time wading through all the info online.  The only criteria is being able to reverse the motor. 


Any recommendations on a good controller for this motor?


Thanks!

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: roggedaniel@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment