Saturday, January 31, 2015

Re: [Electric Boats] 2015... where to buy batteries?

 

Correction:
NSB100, 100aH at a 2 hour rate. 

Arby

On Jan 31, 2015, at 3:31 PM, "Arby Bernt arbybernt@yahoo.com [electricboats]" <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

You might ask around to find a cell phone tower service tech with a stack of used batteries. They get swapped out every two years, with many batteries only slightly diminished. I bought 30pcs of Northstar FSB100's at a fraction of new cost, as they were past their "use by" date. 

Be Well,
Arby

On Jan 30, 2015, at 6:31 PM, "Owner hallospaceboy93@yahoo.com [electricboats]" <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 



I am having my new electric motor installed and need to buy batteries.
The thought is 4 of 12v 8d batteries by Lifeline or Odyssey(unless one
of you have a magic lithium fairy I should talk to who wont claim my
right arm.) :) I'm running dry on my funds for this re-fit soon and
hoping someone knows a place I can order batteries from that is solid:
great track record and good price. I'm also open to other brands and
types I may not know of, thanks!!

__._,_.___

Posted by: Arby Bernt <arbybernt@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment