Saturday, January 31, 2015

[Electric Boats] Different size battery wiring [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from luke.wolbrink@gmail.com [electricboats] included below]

I could use a bit of adult supervision on my wiring. 


I have 4 lifepo4 battery packs all 48v but at different capacities to makeup a 102AH bank. Each pack has it's own BMS and charger. I am concerned that in the event a larger pack is drained before a larger one that it will end up charging from the larger. I've posted my wiring diagram for just two batteries in parallel. The others would be similarly attached. Also, can I run just one charger instead of 4 individual ones? I would appreciate input on how to improve if something is wrong.


thanks in advance

~luke

Tartan 27 #478 On The Brink

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from luke.wolbrink@gmail.com [electricboats] | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 Photo(s)


Posted by: luke.wolbrink@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
OTB Wiring.png


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment