Friday, March 15, 2013

[Electric Boats] Hello!

 

I just wanted to introduce myself to the group. My name is Pam and I have a boat building, repair and restoration shop in Upstate NY. Up to this point I have been working on building and restoring outboard and inboard power boats. I do have access to plans for a couple of specific electric boat designs and, from what I have seen, many sailboat, sloop, dory or small inboard designs may also be suitable for electric power. I'm interested in learning more and possibly offering some of these designs through Pamcraft Boats. I'm posting a link to my website if anyone is interested.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment