Sunday, March 24, 2013

Re: [Electric Boats] does anyone have current real world performance figures please

 

I have  a Moody 34 that displaces 11900lb.  I have installed an Electric Yacht  260i ( the  older model with  brushes) and she moves the boat very  easily at 5kts,  although I cannot  remember the wattage. I do recall  that with my 200 amp battery bank,  I  figured  we could go about 24 NM using 80% of the battery bank. I  hope this helps. I will be  posting more information  when we re-launch her. Testing was interrupted by  Sandy last year
--
“The sky hides the night behind it and shelters the people beneath from the horror that lies above.”
Paul Bowles

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment