Saturday, March 16, 2013

[Electric Boats] Electric in the E.U. and the States

 

JULIAN WEBB wrote:
- As soon as I.C. engines are banned from all EU waterways this type of craft will be in much greater demand.
- I had to build my own.
- Good luck.
 
Julian, is that really going to happen? Do you think that I.C. engines will ever be banned from waterways in the E.U.?
So far, in the States there are few places that are electric only; I doubt that areas banned on I.C. will expand anytime soon. Right now the only places I know of that are electric only are a few rather short scenic water trails in some game preserves and parks.
For most of our waterways we are more concerned with the 2 stroke versus 4 stroke debate. .... and that one is moving slowly.
    Thanks, Roger L.  
       - BTW, I took the electric canoe around in St. Marks Wildlife Refuge yesterday & today.
         Very windy both days; particularly out in Apalachee Bay.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment