Wednesday, January 9, 2013

[Electric Boats] Re: FYI - Photo Album "Footloose" Westerbeke to EY 180ibl conversion

 

Really clean install, Kirk.
I also have a '75 Cal 2-34 and still run with the old W-30. Unfortunately, I rebuilt it in 2005 and it still runs too good to pull it out. At that time I thought about going E but it was too early for me to take the gamble. At least from time to time I get a tank of Bio-diesel to assuage my guilt. I have been cruising along the west coast from Sausalito to San Diego for a few months. If you're anywhere near I could stop by for a chat?
Sailonner

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" wrote:
>
> Hi Folks,
>
> Finally got around to uploading photos of my completed W30 to Electric Yacht 180ibl on my Cal 1975 2-34 Footloose. Other details:
>
> - battery bank is (8) 6V US250HCXC 283Ah
> - US Battery watering system
> - primary charger - PowerMax 48V/20A
> - backup charger - Schauer 48V/15A
> - Honda 2000 gen when needing to motor sail long ways
>
> Kirk
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment