Monday, August 9, 2010

Re: [Electric Boats] New member; Modest goal

 

The battery that comes with the 1003 is only 10Ah.

I think that James was talking about the seperate battery that they sell for the Cruise models. The cheapest price that I've ever seen listed for the Power 26-77UI is $3600 US, but I can't find that listing any more. You can still find them today for 3000 GBP in the UK.

I don't think that they sell many, though the price/Wh seems to be in the same neighborhood as the Mastervolt offerings.

Fair winds,
Eric
Marina del Rey, CA


--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Bachmann edbz" <edbz@...> wrote:
>
> The 29 volt battery is included in the standard package. An extra one sells for around $500.
>
>
>
> From: James Sizemore
>
> Ohh how much did that 77 ah 24 volt lithium battery cost? I really like the 2 year warranty.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment