Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Re: [Electric Boats] Parallel Charging

 

A quick interjection in case it's helpful; in riding motorcycles I have
replaced 1157s with LEDs from auto parts stores. There are plenty of
these on the market these days. see: http://tinyurl.com/2g7uo25

Can't speak to the other questions.

--Robert
Austin, TX

Daniel Michaels wrote:
>
> Steve I notice from you site that you do quite a bit from off grid. I
> am going to be starting on my electrical soon (Refitting a Triton) do
> you have some suggestions for LED replacements? I want all lights to
> be LED. I was going to use some of the new sockets that the previous
> owner bought already. They are the regular 12v or 110v light bulb
> bases. Is there a LED base that will just screw into these or should
> I just build my own. I also have the running lights with some GE 1416
> (smaller base) and some with from china I think no numbers but double
> contacts pins at the bottom GE 1157 size base. It would be nice to
> know if they make a LED that will plug right in. I have a web site
> that has all the stuff to make your own just not sure which LED bases
> go with which standard base.
>
> Dan
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment