Sunday, June 20, 2010

Re: [Electric Boats] mars brushless 48v controller

 

Thanks, Denny.
In fact, i had that doc, but your generosity is apprecited.

For everyone... Happy Father's Day..
I was fuzzy about shifting wiring from my old Mars controller to the new Sevcon, but with Denny's info, and little phone support from Thunderstruck, i got to the point where i THOUGHT i had it all sorted out. and so my new PLEA to all of you.....

i have double- and triple-checked the circuitry and despite being pretty sure that all the connections are correct, when i turn the key my sevcon unit is flashing 6 times...and the motor is not responding. my meter tells me i have 48volts in the battery pac, 48 v at the connector and 48 v at the Sevcon unit. the doc i saw suggests that 6 flashes indicates 'Accelerator Wire Off fault. i checked and that pos wire is in #11 as the list indicates. it's - mate goes to B-.

any suggestions???
thanks,
michael

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "dennis wolfe" <dwolfe@...> wrote:
>
> Email me directly through my website and I will forward the wiring diagram.
>
> Denny Wolfe
> www.wolfEboats.com
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: mboucher99
> To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2010 3:12 PM
> Subject: [Electric Boats] mars brushless 48v controller
>
>
>
> all
> i am about to replace my mars controller with the new Sevcon MillipaK unit. the connectors are different and the wiring diagrams vague - at least to the likes of me. i need to move wire ends from the mars 14 pin connector to the new sevcon 20 pin. has anyone done this - and clear lists the match the functions out there?
> thanks!
>

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment