Monday, May 25, 2020

Re: [electricboats] Time to re-power

Hi James, I've got the 2 powermax units now doing exactly that. 

And Eric, you are spot on. I had not really done the math to carry out the options. I think I need to work on other areas to gain some efficiency with what I have. If we trying to extend range or power up to make a bridge opening on the ICW, I need to just slow back down. We did just finish a cruise down the Florida keys and back, and all in all everything worked fine. 
Thanks guys. Cheers,
Ric
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#30527) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment