Sunday, May 31, 2020

Re: [electricboats] Looking to Purchase an Electric Boat

Winfield,  Is that your first or last name?  Anyway, I'll attach some photos of my boat.  It is not anybody's "stock" boat but it is built with known hardware.
Please ask me any questions.  There are two unique things about the boat/propulsion.
1.  There are two 82 lb. Motor Guide standard trolling motors mounted on custom steering bodies.
2.  One reason for twin OB's is the ability to turn by differential thrust.  This did not work as intended with two right hand props (standard Torquedo) .  A left hand matching prop was custom fabricated (scanned and 3D printed).  The boat will turn either direction 180 deg. within it's own length.  And BTW, I could be co-ersed into a Florida delivery.  Have several friends/family down there.
thanks,
Glenn Holland/NC

Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2020 4:16 AM
Subject: Re: [electricboats] Looking to Purchase an Electric Boat

Please also CC me photos
I live in SW Florida on Callosahatchie River on a 400 mile canal system 


On May 20, 2020, at 9:44 PM, Glenn Holland <gholland1@nc.rr.com> wrote:

What are your waters?  I have an electric propelled Redwing 18 Iaunch for sale..  If you give me an email, I've got plenty of photos.
Glenn Holland/NC
gholland1@nc.rr.com

-----------------------------------------

From: abners@iscselect.com
To: electricboats@groups.io
Cc:
Sent: Wednesday May 20 2020 9:34:12PM
Subject: [electricboats] Looking to Purchase an Electric Boat

Hi, does anyone have any suggestions on where I can buy a used GOOD QUALITY electric boat for a good price?
Also open to hearing offers.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment