Saturday, October 26, 2019

Re: [Electric Boats] Yahoo Groups changes

 

You're absolutely right, Bill. Too much valuable info to lose. I highly recommend Groups.io. Much better user interface, reliable file and photo uploading, hashtags for searching, etc.


I think Groups.io will even help move the Yahoo site over. I'm not a moderator or techy, and in fact, I'm a newbie to this group, so I don't pretend to have any authority to take charge, but I can say with confidence, that my other Yahoo group switched to Groups.io and like it, and the clock is ticking down to Yahoo erasing all the content. As I understand it, they will leave the emails, but everything else will be deleted.

Allan
Adagio #573

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 26, 2019, at 6:06 PM, Bill Farina bfarina@venture-1.com [electricboats] <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

How about groups.io?

On 10/26/2019 11:41 AM, Steve Gjertson sgjertson@gmail.com [electricboats] wrote:
Is there anywhere else the content can be moved to? There is a wealth of information that would be tragic to lose.

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019, 11:56 AM awsmits@yahoo.com [electricboats] <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 
See this link regarding Yahoo's changes to Groups:


Allan
Adagio #573



__._,_.___

Posted by: Allan Smits <awsmits@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment