Monday, October 28, 2019

[Electric Boats] Re: Yahoo Groups

 

Hello All,I am a longtime reader and if a few persons with the ability step up to move and administrate this site then I am sure us readers will donate the dollars necessary. There is a sailboat app called cruisers forum that we could join as a group that would make us a part of the larger boat community and I believe they have a sister trawler group too. But if it goes to facebook it should be open to the public because some of us will not be a member including myself . Thanks for sharing.
Wishing I had the knowledge and time to volunteer, Ross



Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

__._,_.___

Posted by: rossny <rossny@mail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment