Thursday, October 31, 2019

[Electric Boats] Re: Group will bepractically closed by yahoo in very few days

 

I'm beginning the process of transferring the contents of a small group that I own and moderate.  I'm transferring it to groups.io.  I had to purchase the yearly premium plan for $220 to do it.  I have started the initial steps of the transfer process.  It appears it will take at least a couple of days.  Groups.io stated that transfers not started by December 1 might not be guaranteed to occur before Yahoo deletes its group content.  They appear to have quite a workload on their hands.


I will keep posted my progress.

__._,_.___

Posted by: willmarsh3@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment