Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Yahoo Groups

 

Thanks Will

It looks like groups.io is free for open source projects.
I think that's us...

Who are the founders of this group and what are their feelings about it?


Cheers

Mich

On Wed., 30 Oct. 2019, 08:14 William Marsh willmarsh3@gmail.com [electricboats], <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

It looks like the groups.io would work well for this.  I don't think Facebook is the best option for Electric boats since Electric Boats has quite a depth of history but Facebook is more geared to the here and now.

Maybe someone can do a GoFundMe to pay for the transfer to the Groups.io and members chip in as they can.

Best regards,
Will

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 14:31 Henry Rose henry@macwizard.ca [electricboats] <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I have been a Mac consultant and database developer for twenty years, but I feel the same way about Facebook. I have stayed clear of FB thus far and will continue to do so.. The Groups.io option sounds good to me and it sounds like Myles Twete can designate a new moderator. Sorry I can't take this on myself - health problems in my family.

Henry

__._,_.___

Posted by: Mich Pop <michpop@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment