Wednesday, October 30, 2019

[Electric Boats] Re: Group will bepractically closed by yahoo in very few days

 

>I would be happy to store the forum data/metadata on our servers if that
>helps.
>Thanks,
>j

I'll get in touch directly in a few days. I'm in the SF Bay area and my
ISP is really slow right now, probably infrastructure impact from the
fires, the archiving is going great, just really slow and tedious. I am
almost finished archiving a group that goes back to Jan 2000 and it took
14 hours to download approx 16,000 photos and 3 hours for about 1/3rd of
the messages. As soon as that group is finished I'll start archiving
Electric Boats.

--Tim

__._,_.___

Posted by: Tim Malcolm <tim@xmfi.org>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment