Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Yahoo Groups

 

I will use both for now.  Happy to try out groups.io.  Don't use FB much and may dump it altogether in the near future.

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 8:52 AM Jeff Butler jeff@electricboatassociation.ca [electricboats] <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Hi, I'm the guy who reserved the Groups io electricboats option. We'll hopefully have the transfer figured out shortly. 

Jeff

On Oct 27, 2019, at 11:56 PM, Henry Rose henry@macwizard.ca [electricboats] <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I have been a Mac consultant and database developer for twenty years, but I feel the same way about Facebook. I have stayed clear of FB thus far and will continue to do so. The Groups.io option sounds good to me and it sounds like Myles Twete can designate a new moderator. Sorry I can't take this on myself - health problems in my family.

Henry

__._,_.___

Posted by: D C <armyofpenguins@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (26)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment