Sunday, October 27, 2019

Re: [Electric Boats] Group will bepractically closed by yahoo in very few days

 

I just joined the Groups.io electricboats group.

I am not on Facebook and have no plans to join.

Jim

On 10/26/19 1:56 PM, Jeff Butler jeff@electricboatassociation.ca [electricboats] wrote:
 

I started a group on Groups.io called electric boats.


I do not think I would have the time to run it in the long term, but I thought it was best to get it done for now so that it is an option for everyone if the Yahoo Groups becomes a problem after the transition.

Jeff Butler


On Oct 25, 2019, at 2:36 PM, izxjm3ivgp7jdyh4ul6ioq62u53e352e3366oxcw@yahoo.com [electricboats] <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I find no sign in this group, that a move to a different location (e. g. "groups.io") is considered or done.


Look at the top of this site:


Attention: Starting December 14, 2019 Yahoo Groups will no longer host user created content on its sites. New content can no longer be uploaded after October 28, 2019. Sending/Rec eiving email functionality is not going away, you can continue to communicate via any email client with your group members. Learn More



__._,_.___

Posted by: James McMurray <jimmcmurray@optonline.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment