Saturday, July 26, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] Timing Belt Drive Coupling

 

Hi,


I cannot recommend Gates too much. A number of years ago when in Scotland my wifes disability scooter had a toothed drive belt break. this was on a Sunday morning on a Bank Holiday weekend in Beeswing a small village near Dumfries.
A local guy told me that one of the managers from Gates factory in Dumfries lived nearby and he would give him a ring. The manager came out, took me and the broken belt to Gates Dumfries site and spent an hour going through the belt stock to find me a replacement and a spare one to take with me. That is what you call Customer Service. That same belt still going 15 years later and still got the spare belt hung in my shed.

Steve

__._,_.___

Posted by: vvw25w@googlemail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Yahoo Groups
Did you Know?
Dealing with inactive moderators or owners


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment