Monday, July 28, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] Battery Isolation Switch

 

Chris:

Doh! You are right. I did not pick up on the /0 after the 4. Problem solved! Thanks.

Mike


On Monday, July 28, 2014 10:00 AM, "Chris Hudson clh5_98@yahoo.com [electricboats]" <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
I believe the Blue Sea specs say 4/0 AWG, not 4 AWG. 

Chris

Sent from myPhone

On Jul 28, 2014, at 5:26, "Mike biankablog@verizon.net [electricboats]" <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
I'd like to install a battery isolation switch between the battery bank and the controller. I get some sparking when I disconnect the battery cables because of the electronics of the controller, solar controller and wind turbine draw power from the battery. I looked at Blue Sea battery switches but, the specs say they only accommodate wires up to 4 AWG. I have 2 AWG cables from the battery bank to the controller box. Anyone know of an on/off battery switch that can accommodate 2 AWG wires?

Capt. Mike
BIANKA
  


__._,_.___

Posted by: Mike <biankablog@verizon.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Yahoo Groups
Instantly Preview Links Before your Click in Groups
Links in Group messages now display a preview image and snippet from the web page


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment