Thursday, May 26, 2011

[Electric Boats] FW: File - Welcome - Intro (hope I'm sending this via the proper channels)

 

Forwarding a new member introduction…

 

From: electricboats-owner@yahoogroups.com [mailto:electricboats-owner@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Seth van Ommen
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 8:29 PM
To: electricboats Moderator
Subject: Re: File - Welcome - Intro (hope I'm sending this via the proper channels)

 

Hello! 

 

Wow, I'm really glad to find a yahoo group that can hold my interest! 

About:

Hi, I'm Seth. I recently picked up a Torqeedo 4.0 for a song on Craig's List and am preparing to convert my 14' aluminum 'duffer' boat [ http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4079/4749071799_e370983f6e.jpg ] to 100% electric after finding the 1974 40hp 2 stroke OB to be fussy (surprised?). At the moment I think I have a pretty good idea on how it will all go together but I'm glad I found this group that I can bounce ideas off of. Hopefully my conversion project will be able to give something back to the group knowledge base. 

 

I reside in the overly wet Portland, OR. *waves to Myles*

 

Cheers,

Seth

 

 

 

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 7:43 PM, electricboats Moderator <electricboats-owner@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Welcome to the Electric Boat Club at Yahoo.
Feel free to introduce yourself to our membership by posting an email.
Do you currently own an electric boat?
Did you convert a boat to electric drive?
Are you interested in building or purchasing an e-boat?
Let us know.  Share your experiences---add links and photos of your project to our photos section.
We have over 1400 members and 6000 messages posted as of Jan, 2007.
There is much information in these past postings and the links are helpful.

Myles Twete, Portland, Or.
Moderator of Electric Boat Forum

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment