Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Re: [electricboats] 15 KW DC l electric conversikon

Hi Very interesting and informative topic of assembly of marine battery packs. I have a 48 volt 240AH pack comprising 16 cells. The manufacturer/supplier of my LiFePo4 Himax cells advised me to place fish paper between the cells and also underneath the cells. Fish paper was not available in in Australia and after a bit of research I came across a similar product called Pressphan Transformer Paper. I brought a roll it was not expensive and cut it up to pack between the cells as advised. I assume it is to prevent the cell rubbing together and shorting out. Shrink wrapping sounds like a great idea, I have space in my battery encloure to allow for shrinkwrap.I may have to wrap groups of four cells as each cell weighs 5kg making four 20kg packs which would be manageable. Has anybody else heard of Fish Paper and what are any comments on this requirement by my battery manufacturer/supplier.

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 5:11 AM THOMAS VANDERMEULEN <tvinypsi@gmail.com> wrote:

This is a terrific link, Walter ... thanks so much!  I can definitely think of applications for these in several places within the total propulsion system.  There are several junction and instrument boxes that would benefit from venting with these (or similar also offered on this website).
Cheers!
[-tv]



--
Kind regards Mick 0414 264 312
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#30275) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment