Tuesday, July 23, 2019

[Electric Boats] Re: Sevcon Gen4 regen

 

Hi lightdoesnotage,


That's interesting. On my old Sevcon Millipak which was setup by SolidNav, I would leave my throttle in forward and feather the throttle (separate throttle and shift) to get the most out of regen. I stumbled on that when trying to figure out a throttle setting to cancel prop drag. At times I would have the throttle set fully at 1/3 on and be making 2-4amps at 52 volts (100 to 200 watts). I swapped the Millipac with a Gen 4 and do not have the capability to feather the throttle in the same way. I get about half the regen that I used to get. I wonder how Thunderstruck programs their Gen 4's to enable that.    

__._,_.___

Posted by: acsarfkram@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment