Thursday, September 20, 2018

[Electric Boats] Re: Lead Crystal Batteries

 

Dan,
I have also been investigating these. I have not been able to get anyone to respond to my emails regarding Lead Crystal. I tried the Lead Crystal website and Beta Batteries. I did find a distributor in New Zealand that has a price list on their website. For a 6 volt GC2 size battery at 250 Ah, they were asking for the equivalent of around $650 USD!. This puts them above the price of LiFePO4. With your information and the price they are definitely off my short list.

Chris

__._,_.___

Posted by: clh5_98@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment