Friday, January 29, 2016

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: conversion performance

 

You sir are not who I was referring to.


-------- Original message --------
From: "Hannu Venermo gcode.fi@gmail.com [electricboats]" <electricboats@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 1/29/2016 1:54 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Electric Boats] Re: conversion performance

 

I asked for the volts..
I (also) thanked you, and much appreciated it.

I also did the conversion and a small table indicating what the power
used/needed is.
And, I also mentioned or tried to explain why its so important.

No disrespect was intended, and your data is valuable.

I´m a technical person, with no current boat, who needs/prefers to
charter to go cruising.
(Marina costs are 5000$ / yr over here).

On 29/01/2016 01:19, tkgc9 tkgc9@yahoo.com [electricboats] wrote:
> To the one guy who thanked me for posting my info," your welcome."
> To the rest of uall either post up data from your boat or shut up.

--
-hanermo (cnc designs)

__._,_.___

Posted by: tkgc9 <tkgc9@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment