Saturday, August 13, 2011

[Electric Boats] Re: Electric Boat Classifieds

 

I have just finished converting a Catalina 27 to an electric with 100AH battery ban, Electric Yacht 100ibl system and a QuickCharge charger. I am a dealer for the EY systems and the owner gave me the boat during the conversion. I do not need two boats so if interested, give me a call. The boat is in Dana Point, CA. I also sell ePaint (non copper based paint) so I put on a bottom paint (same stuff the USCG requires - real overkill) that will likely not need much cleaning for the next 4 years. Cover my costs and it could be yours.
My comment to the group is that I do not see electric boats having a real strong re-market presence. Seems the boating community loves their ICEs. Too bad because the experience is really much better from what I have seen over the last 8 months and I am really impressed with what so may others have done with conversions and successful passage making.
Mike
Electric Yachts of Southern California

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "highland5417" <jkoontz5417@...> wrote:
>
> Does anyone know of any electric boat classifieds?
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment