Wednesday, June 18, 2014

To Kevin Pemberton -- [Electric Boats] motor speed controller

 

Too bad you are doing 36 volt install.  I may just have a brand new 48 volt unit, possibly the whole drive train also available, as I am thinking about getting a different one.   This is a brand new one, came with my new motor, and am working on my first complete install now.  This is for the second outboard we convert, but may change to a smaller power size,  for the smaller space available under the cowling.  Might decide to get the smaller motor or complete as we have here now, to fit better.   It will cost the same but be available a lot faster, may have some options with it.  If interested, let me know.  I have all the wiring cable in bulk also.
 
Thanks,  Cal 
 
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Electric Boats] motor speed controller
 
 

You might look into robotics motor controls.

On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 09:51:31 AM you wrote:
> I am installing a 36v golf cart motor in a 17ft boat. The speed controller
> that I have is an old resistor coil type and I would like to replace it
> with a modern electronic one. My problem is that I am on a tight budget and
> all of the controllers I find are pretty pricey. I guess my question is are
> there any alternatives to spending hundreds of dollars for one?

>
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: "cal" <h20dragon@centurytel.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment