Tuesday, June 24, 2014

[Electric Boats] Re: connecting two or more 48V battery banks

 

Hi Bradley, there is a diagram of how I setup my two bank system in the photo section on this web site, look in the album  "Lotus Flower". I basically have two switches to turn the individual banks on or off  when needed. I find with my Sevcon Millipac controller it works best if I turn the new bank on before turning off the depleted bank. I have had trouble getting the motor to restart if I turn the first bank off before turning the second bank on. Not sure why.2
What are you looking at lithium wise? I will be going lithium when my AGM's die, which should be soon, I'm at 6 years on my AGM's.

Mark
Santa Cruz

__._,_.___

Posted by: acsarfkram@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment